Custom Building Products
Custom Building Products is seeking to hire a front desk Admin Assistant. The successful candidate should be friendly with an outgoing personality, be well organized, detail oriented with a positive attitude. This position will play a key role performing a wide range of office administrative and support.
Custom Building Products, a Quikrete company, is a high-volume manufacturer of stone and tile installation and beautification products. Custom Building Products is dedicated to excellence as the industry leader by supplying our customers with quality, innovative building products. Our Company is committed to safely maximizing productivity, profits, and opportunities for employee growth. Custom Building Products is committed to maintaining a leadership position as an innovative, dynamic organization dedicated to providing quality products and services while meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office, direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Receive, sort and distributes mail to appropriate department or individual, processes outgoing mail
- Oversight of daily operations of the office
- Manage office supplies and equipment, including ordering and maintain inventory
- Handling and assisting with accounts payable responsibilities
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks such as special projects for various departments
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5 + years of administrative experience
- Must be a self-starter able to function in a busy work environment
- Must posses a professional attitude & friendly demeanor
- Ability to interact with visitors, vendors, and team members
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Must be responsible, dependable and possess the ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and basic problem-solving skills
- Successful work experience in a front office setting
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g., fax machines and printers)
Custom Building Products offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k). Submit resume to: email@example.com. Please indicate “Admin Assistant” in the subject box.