Pavestone LLC, part of The QUIKRETE® Companies, LLC the leading packaged cement and concrete products producer, has an immediate opening for a highly motivated Production/Forklift Operators for our Pedricktown, NJ facility.
Hours of Operation: Training on 1st 7AM to 5:00 PM
1st Shift: 7:00AM to 3:30 PM
2nd shift: 3:00 PM to 1130PM
3rd Shift: 11PM to 7:30 AM
- Material handling
- Machine operation
- Interpreting schedules
- Loading and unloading various items
- Positive customer interactions
- Forklift experience is preferred
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be able to operate and work around industrial machinery.
- Must be able to wear safety glasses, and/or hearing protection as required as well as all other required PPE.
- Must be able to work with others or with limited supervision.
- Must be able to take direction in an environment with changing demands.
- Must comply with all safety rules and regulations at all times.
- Minimum of 1-year forklift experience a plus.
This is an industrial environment and requires attention to SAFETY, physical dexterity and intermittently required to use hands, arms, legs, feet, body, and trunk to carry, lift/lower, push/pull up to 50 lbs.
What the QUIKRETE® Companies Offers You
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Health, Dental, and Vision plans
- Retirement Benefits – 401k
- Competitive salary
- Vacation or paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program
The QUIKRETE® Companies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and not an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability.
- Shift Pay Differential
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance