Custom Building Products
Custom Building Products is seeking to hire a Home Depot National Account Coordinator. The successful candidate will play a key role in assisting in the management of the Home Depot account to maximize the growth and profitability of Custom Building Products US and Canada.
Custom Building Products, a Quikrete company, is a high-volume manufacturer of stone and tile installation and beautification products. Custom Building Products is dedicated to excellence as the industry leader by supplying our customers with quality, innovative building products. Our Company is committed to safely maximizing productivity, profits, and opportunities for employee growth. Custom Building Products is committed to maintaining a leadership position as an innovative, dynamic organization dedicated to providing quality products and services while meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Work with sales representatives, customer service coordinators, plant management and account representatives, Customer Service, and Operations
- Cut new orders based on feedback from the field & Cancel orders as requested by THD
- Coordinate sales presentations to key Home Depot decision makers that support corporate sales, financial and operational objectives.
- Evaluate and execute sales opportunities in other Home Depot departments that build the brand and sales as well as supports Home Depot sales and logistical needs
- Work with Regional Territory Managers to support them with analysis on monthly/YTD sales performance, new product presentations and merchandising opportunities
- Coordinate and participate in Home Depot training programs and provide sales presentations to Home Depot Regional Merchandising Managers, District Managers and other key Home Depot personnel as requested
- Ensure the alignment of pricing across all THD programs including stock, .com, special order, DC’s and special store assortments
- Assist with order questions and discrepancies and answer any internal questions arising from EDI or warehouse challenges
- Review and release daily holds for Host Orders or pricing discrepancies
- New Store master set-up – Stock and special order
- Manage e-catalog for special order program and create special order price book
- Review Home Depot Data Base (IDM) for product and marketing content with cross functional teams including internal dotcom team and Brand advocate program
- Loading new products
- Updating specifications on existing products
- Assist in product launch including updating new sku setup information on Item Data Management and new sku worksheets
- Monitor IDM on a quarterly basis making sure that Custom Building Products is in compliance with all quarterly maintenance cycles
- Provide internal communication to servicing CBP plant locations on sales, merchandising and pricing related issues.
- Monitor Home Depot Vendor Report Card on weekly and monthly basis for DTS, RDC, transportation, digital content quality, and special-order compliance programs and work cross functionally to correct any compliance issues
- Perform periodic data queries and analysis including financial, business, program and product analysis and evaluation through the CBP reporting system and Home Depot Point of Sale reporting
- Assist as needed in preparations for CBP National and Regional Sales Meetings along with Home Depot Partnership Meetings
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, or general business
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills along with dynamic leadership attributes needed to interface with different departments throughout the organization
- Advanced organization and administrate skills are required in order to execute programs and implement then in a manner which is compliant and consistent with the business unit objectives and company direction
- Ability to influence; and build rapport and maintain solid working relationships by interacting effectively with employees and external customers at all levels, demonstrating the necessary awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action
- Able to manage multiple high-profile priorities simultaneously
- Well versed using current technologies and Microsoft Office basics (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel & Teams)
- Ability to work independent of supervision, but as part of a remote team
Custom Building Products offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long term disability (no cost to the employee). Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance (no cost to the employee). 401(k) plan, paid vacation and holidays. Submit resume to: Staci.email@example.com. Please indicate “National Account Coordinator” in the subject box. We will only accept resumes with the required qualifications.