Custom Building Products
Custom Building Products is currently seeking an Office Administrator for our Aurora, Oregon facility. This position is responsible for providing support for the plant and shipping team. This person will be assigned specific administrative responsibilities and dispatch responsibilities related to material receiving, shipping paperwork and dispatching trucks.
You will make a positive impact as you work closely with plant lead, plant management and shipping personnel. If you desire growth and have great ideas but you haven’t yet had a chance to put them into play, you’ll thrive here at Quikrete/Custom Building Products. You’ll expand your skills and experience, exploring new ideas and sharing insights with the team in a collaborative culture.
Custom Building Products, a Quikrete company, is a high-volume manufacturer of stone and tile installation and beautification products. Custom Building Products is dedicated to excellence as the industry leader by supplying our customers with quality, innovative building products. Our Company is committed to safely maximizing productivity, profits, and opportunities for employee growth. Custom Building Products is committed to maintaining a leadership position as an innovative, dynamic organization dedicated to providing quality products and services while meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Maintain proficiency in assigned areas of responsibilities to include most of all the following: accounts payable, dispatch planning, raw material ordering and entry, payroll, shipping and fleet responsibilities as assigned.
- Meet all deadlines and stay current with other assigned work.
- Follow all corporate and plant procedures and guidelines.
- Provide routine and special reports from the information system.
- Perform other generally accepted office duties performed in a manufacturing office environment.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirement Skills & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of general office procedures and experience with Windows based software applications is necessary.
- Must be able to handle confidential information and detail oriented.
- Must have good communication & computer skills and work well with customers and others in all departments within the company.
- Must have good telephone skills and manners.
- Prior dispatch and fleet management experience preferred.
- Pervious work with excel.
- Hours are 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday – overtime when necessary.
Custom Building Products offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k). Submit resume to: Christina.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate “Office Administrator” in the subject box.
Equal Opportunity Employer