Website Custom Building Products
Custom Building Products is currently seeking a Quality Control Technician for our North Las Vegas, Nevada facility. This position will be responsible for safely and efficiently testing incoming raw materials and finished goods to ensure compliance to specifications to ensure our customers receive a quality product. This position is for our first shift.
You will make a positive impact as you drive continuous improvement. If you desire growth and have great ideas but you haven’t yet had a chance to put them into play, you’ll thrive here at Quikrete/Custom Building Products. You’ll expand your skills and experience, exploring new ideas and sharing insights with the team in a collaborative culture.
Custom Building Products, a Quikrete company, is a high volume manufacturer of stone and tile installation and beautification products. Custom Building Products is dedicated to excellence as the industry leader by supplying our customers with quality, innovative building products. Our Company is committed to safely maximizing productivity, profits, and opportunities for employee growth. Custom Building Products is committed to maintaining a leadership position as an innovative, dynamic organization dedicated to providing quality products and services while meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations.
• Conduct thorough and detailed quality audits of production processes to ensure products meet established quality standards
• Responsible for placing products on hold that do not meet company quality standards and provide appropriate dispositions
• Communicate immediately to Batch Operators or Management all circumstances which may affect quality or are considered questionable and unsafe
• Follow daily production schedule and instructions, organize retain samples, collect and check documents for incoming materials, if applicable
• Perform QC tasks including product sampling, auditing, lab testing and calibrations to ensure compliance to specifications
• Assist other QC team members as directed by the shift supervisor in performing all activities associated with the quality control of products and any other tasks assigned by supervisors
Requirement Skills & Qualifications:
• 1-3 years of related Quality Control experience in a manufacturing environment to include knowledge/proficiency with PH meters, measurement equipment, viscosity gauges
• Experience in quality processes including testing, collection and recording production/processing samples.
• A bachelors’ degree in science/chemistry preferred
• Must have great attention to detail
• Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, delegate and follow-up
• Abide by all requirements, policies, work procedures, safety rules and instructions
• Must be able to work a flexible work schedule
Custom Building Products offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k). Submit resume to: Alvaro.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate “QC Technician” in the subject box.
Equal Opportunity Employer