Website The Quikrete Companies
We, The QUIKRETE® Companies, the largest manufacturer of packaged concrete and cement mixes in the United States and Canada, and
The QUIKRETE Companies, the leading producer of cement and concrete products, is seeking a Regional Maintenance/Project Engineer based out of the Dallas-Ft Worth Area to work in the Southwestern United States. Responsibilities include the engineering and technical disciplines needed to complete assigned projects safely, on time, and within budget. This will include project scope development, budgeting, scheduling, and monitoring of project tasks. This person will work with corporate engineering and facility staff to develop and execute projects from conception to completion. This person will interact with contractors and perform quality control on their work product. This job requires the ability to travel/work at remote job sites with limited workspace and accommodations. This person is also required to work with the Quikrete facilities to make maintenance and process improvements to the existing equipment and processes.
The ideal candidate should have experience with:
Safety, environmental control systems, material handling and storage, capital project accounting, electrical and mechanical maintenance, specification writing, government and environmental compliance, AutoCAD 2D, Office Suite.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to:
- Conduct regular meetings with facilities and managers to ensure project clarification,
- Document and report project progress,
- Organize large amounts of information and prioritize critical data,
- Assess and understand the facts before reaching an objective decision,
- Find the best available solution for problems as they arise,
- Deliver positive cost-effective results,
- Pay attention to project details