Website The QUIKRETE Companies
What America's Made of
QUIKRETE®, the leading producer of packaged concrete and related products, is seeking an inside Sales Coordinator for our Smyrna, GA office.
We seek a team player, with excellent communication and creative skills. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, well organized, possess strong phone skills and enjoy a fast paced, multi-task working environment. The position reports directly to the Vice President – Sales.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE A FULL RANGE OF SALES SUPPORT INCLUDING:
- Answering key customer inquiries
- Day to day communication with field representatives
- Sales presentation development
- Updating customer programs
- Order tracking
- Generating and distributing reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Management, Marketing or other)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in coordination of sales initiatives.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with high level of creativity.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work on multi-task.
- The applicant must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, a pre-employment background check, and furnish references upon request.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
THE LOCATION: Smyrna, GA
The QUIKRETE Companies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability.
Quikrete is not an affirmative action employer. We are an EEO employer.