Website The Quikrete Companies
We, The QUIKRETE® Companies, the largest manufacturer of packaged concrete and cement mixes in the United States and Canada, and an innovative leader in the commercial building and home improvement industries, are looking for a Talent Coordinator, this role will provide tactical support to the Talent Development area and to the rest of the HR team.
- Provide all kind of assistance to the Talent Development area:
- Administers the Learning Management System, updating employee’s database
- Manages the Talent Development inbox; resolve or hand off issues and questions to other team members
- Prepares reports (excel), power point presentations, charts, briefings, and meeting materials
- Helps mapping out training plans, design / develop training programs for employees
- This includes creating specific presentations for requested topics.
- Monitor, evaluate, record and report training activities and programs
- Assists in the execution of organizational development programs delivered using a variety of modalities
- Assist with relationship with vendors
- Provides support and assistance to HRBPs
- Supports the HR department with other daily clerical tasks and logistics
- Assists with special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Training and Development, Business Administration, Communication, Education, or similar field is preferred.
- Strong HR or L&D internship experience or 1+ year(s) of experience in a related role
- Excellent computer software skills with working knowledge of all MS Office Products including proficient knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, and database management
- Demonstrates strong ability to build rapport and credibility among cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage projects simultaneously under pressure.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- It is a plus to have:
- experience as an Administrator for a LMS or CMS system
- experience in developing instructional guides and supporting materials
- ability to conduct trainings (via webinar, face-to-face or pone), provide technical assistance, collect, and analyze data, perform administrative tasks, use evaluation protocols, and generate reports