Website Custom Building Products
Custom Building Products, a high volume manufacturer of installation materials for the tile and stone and floorcovering industry. We are dedicated to excellence as the industry leader by supplying our customers with quality, innovative building products. Our Company is committed to maximizing productivity, profits, and opportunities for employee growth. Custom Building Products is committed to maintaining a leadership position as an innovative, dynamic organization dedicated to providing quality products and services meeting and exceeding customer’s expectations. We have an immediate need for a Territory Sales Manager – in the New England region.
We are looking for a highly motivated Territory Sales Manager in the New England region. The TM will report to the Regional Sales Manager and will be responsible for the sales of Company products, and the development of all direct and non-direct construction accounts within a designated territory. The position is ultimately responsible for the success of the sales program in the assigned territory.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS/DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Develop and maintain territory specific information relative to competitors in the market to aid in the development and implementation of aggressive plans to defend and grow our market position
- Manage financial information relevant to sales volume, margins, market growth and profitability of the territory
- Manage internal communications, corporate directives and interpersonal relationships with Regional Technical Sales Representatives (RTSR), and operations personnel
- Responsible for new business development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing as well as generating ideas that contribute to territory, business unit, company vision and profitability
- Contribute to executive management staff regarding market trends, policies, budgets, and industry trends and standards
- Achieve assigned sales territory objectives through steering effort to profitable products and profitable customers by maximizing promotion and sales activity
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Other duties as requested
- A minimum of 3-5 years sales experience in the tile and stone, floorcovering or floor preparation business
- A demonstrated track record in developing and managing a high volume of new and existing accounts on a regular basis, including all aspects of the sales cycle from inception of revenue and profit strategy through closing to meet and exceed business objectives
- Strong customer service orientation
- Candidates should have an AA degree or equal. A BS/BA is preferred. Equivalent industry experience is also considered.
- Strong organizational skills for proper territory planning and/management to lead to sales growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- Ability to self motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
- This is a remote position that requires travel through-out territory with occasional overnight trips
Custom offers a competitive salary, bonus potential, benefits package including 401(k), paid vacation, paid holidays, health insurance and company vehicle or allowance. Send your resume and compensation expectations to: email@example.com