Website The QUIKRETE Companies
The QUIKRETE® Companies is seeking an experienced candidate for an industrial R&D Laboratory Technician position at our corporate Technical Center located in Lawrenceville, GA.
You will be responsible for testing the existing products and a variety of raw materials and evaluate the performance of new products.
Expected Experience and Competencies
– Candidates must have a 2-year college degree/diploma in science and engineering. Advanced degrees are not appropriate for this position.
– At least one year of working experience, especially in cement, concrete, painting, coating, construction and other industrial manufacturing, is preferred.
– Or at least one year of field application experience, especially in cement, concrete, painting, coating, and other construction products, is preferred.
– Our Lab Techs are motivated professionals with good analytical thinking and communication skills.
– Success requires a good understanding of basic science and mathematics.
QUIKRETE® offers attractive salaries and benefits including competitive base pay, medical, dental and vision coverage, basic life and personal loss insurance, supplemental life insurance, and a 401k retirement plan with a generous company match policy.
QUIKRETE® provides training, certification and career development. Comprehensive training is provided in our materials and laboratory techniques. You will work in a friendly, collaborative environment with significant independence. You will plan and schedule your work while having access to extensive support from experienced mentors. We challenge technical staff and develop capabilities for career growth.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
The QUIKRETE® Companies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and not an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability.