This position is a hands-on lead from the front position. Strong organizational, and supervision skills are a plus. Prior experience with predictive maintenance program development is a plus.
Good equipment troubleshooting skills are needed for this position in addition to a working knowledge of
- In depth controls knowledge including PLC’s and ladder logic automation function.
- Strong electrical expertise from 480V 3-phase, down to signal wiring.
- Welding, cutting, and fabrication.
- Mechanical experience with bearings, gearboxes, and conveyor systems & palletizing equipment.
- Aggregate dryer function and troubleshooting.
- Dust collection systems management and maintenance.
- Experience with batch systems.
- Spare Parts inventory management.
- Maintenance scheduling.
Responsibilities include direct supervision of the maintenance department, preventative maintenance program, and equipment installation/rebuild projects.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including 401K.